[PD] Trying to compile latest extended on 64-bit (K)Ubuntu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Sep 22 01:34:59 CEST 2008

You have to run 'aclocal' first, I think.  The whole process is
automated if you do this:

cd packages/linux_make/
make install && make package

Then you'll end up with a .deb that you can install.  There will be
some bugs still with 64-bitness.  It's great to test this stuff so we
can make proper 64-bit builds for the next release.

.hc