[PD] Problem with GOP on subpatch on MacBookPro and PowerBook G4

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Sep 23 17:35:22 CEST 2008

Ok, i start Pd and create a new patch and now :
1) i create a subpatch : [pd compteur]
2) i create my counter with a toggle, a [metro], a [f ], a [+ 1] and
2 number box : one for the metro (time) the other for the output of
[f ].
3) i close the subpatch
4) rightclick on it and i choose properties
5) i check graph on parent
6) i validate by 'OK'

Then Pd crash.
++

Jack

note : it works now on my PowerBook G4 and macosx.4.11 (i don't know
why) but still to crash Pd on macosx.5.2 on MacBookPro