[PD] pdpedia instability

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 24 01:23:54 CEST 2008

Yeah, it turns out that Poly isn't really working as a host anymore
and I haven't had any time to finish fixing it.  If someone can host
it, I can help them get it all setup.  Ideally it would be a Debian
box.  Currently its on a Mac OS X box, and as we all can see, that
hasn't turned out so well.  The upgrade to Leopard killed it, now
Apple's crazy apache setup and GUI tools are broken.

.hc

On Sep 14, 2008, at 2:08 AM, glerm soares wrote:

> is pdpedia online anywhere??
>

> http://wiki.puredata.info/index.html.en still out
>

> 2008/1/25 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>
>
> Hey,
>
> I think things have stabilized with the server setup where pdpedia is
> hosted.  Please let me know if it isn't working for you.
>
> .hc

> --
> ----
>
> "It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
> don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
> Environmentalism", by Curtis White

----

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra