[PD] adding 'debian' folder to trunk

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Oct 18 22:12:56 CEST 2008

Anyone have a problem if we add a 'debian' folder to the trunk?
That's the standard debian setup, then it would be possible to
build .debs for all the libs by downloading trunk and running the
build in the nromal way.

For Pd itself, there probably should be a pd/debian folder.  Ideally
Miller would include Günter's debian folder that he uses for the
official debian package.

----