[PD] pdpedia instability

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 8 16:40:50 CET 2008

Marius also worked on setting it up, and helped a little bit with
maintenance.  But maintenance has basically all been me.  There isn't
much maintenance to do, the problems were caused by the host breaking
and then upgrading their webserver.

.hc

On Nov 8, 2008, at 7:08 AM, olsen wrote:

> okidoki - i'll get in touch with claudio the upcoming tuesday to
> skate the remaining obstacles & check which organs have to be
> implemented to get it alive!
> about the maintenance:
> are you the only person who's currently takin care of it?
> & as i've not been into it - what are the tasks for the maintenance?
> best salutis
> olsen
>

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> hey glerm and olsen,
>> Sorry its taking so long.  I have too many things to take care
>> of.  It would be great if someone took over the maintenance of
>> pdpedia completely so that it can live  (I still have to fix the
>> build farm too...).  Claudio has gotten the basics setup on the
>> server there, they just need to get the final details working.
>> .hc
>> On Oct 31, 2008, at 1:45 PM, olsen wrote:
>>> it'll be back on the road probably next week as soon as the last
>>> obstacles of the configurations are overcome!
>>> greets
>>> olsen

>>> --
>>> Planet Pluto bleibt!
>> at.or.at/hans/
>
> --
> Planet Pluto bleibt!

----

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne