[PD] Fwd: Patching Circles

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:18:22 CET 2008

Well, I don't know if this would be something I could swing, but there
is a bar in my neighborhood (Rogers Park, just off the Morse Stop on
the Red Line), but I know the manager who books the bands, and they
don't have anything on Sunday afternoon's at around 4 when they open,
they have a nice sound system... I will inquire about using this...

Mike