[PD] pix_freeframe error: no instance of plugin available.

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Thu Nov 13 10:41:46 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm trying the help-patch for pix_freeframe. pix_freeframe gets created
and puts out some information about the loaded plugin, but everytime I
give it some data to its argument inlets I get: error: pix_freeframe: no
instance of plugin available.

I'm using [pix_video] as video source with ieee1394 camera (PAL) instead
of [pix_film] and tried several freeframe plugins I could find, the
original plugin 'WaveVFX' in the help patch wasn't available.
When pix_video is directly connected to a pix_texture I can see that
pix_video is working properly.

if found some older posts about that error message but didn't get the
point...

perhaps someone knows better...

thanks,
Martin