[PD] osc on winXP

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Tue Nov 18 22:08:47 CET 2008

[dumpOSC] seems to require a port argument, otherwise it will not be
created correctly. Thus, you need:

[dumpOSC 9393]

rather than just:

[dumpOSC]

Also, if you try to create a second instance of [dumpOSC] with the
same port as an existing instance, the new instance will not be
created.

I hope that helps.

andy