[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:26:35 CET 2008

Hello all,

Just a reminder about the patching session. Basically, we are on for
Sunday, December 14th, at 5pm. The location is:

Red Line Tap
7006 N Glenwood
Chicago, IL

If you are going via the EL, go to the Morse Stop, and exit to the
north end of the platform. From there, go northwest on Glenwood, the
Red Line Tap is the first door from the corner.

If you are driving, there is a parking lot to the north, 2 block. It
is a shared lot with the Trilogy center, at Estes and Glenwood. If you
need a map, you can try google maps.

If everyone who is interested in showing the work they have in
progress could email me, I would like to put together a small list of
all the participants.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.