[PD] list-sort

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:44:20 CET 2008

Hello,

[list-shellsort] should be vanilla compatible (aside from the other
[list-abs] abstractions used here -- I think all the ones used are
vanilla but I'm not sure  - if they're not they're low-level enough
that they should be ).  It does need the other abstraction Frank
mentioned -- [list-swap] swaps two values in a list at the given
indices.  I've attached it here with a helpfile, and you can find it
now in the SVN tree.

https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/abstractions/footils/list-abs/list-swap.pd

Matt