[PD] problem with plugin~ and dssi~

Jacob Lee artdent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 04:29:27 CET 2008

The command "listplugins" will give you the name and library path of
all the plugins on your system.

plugin~ does have some random crash bugs when it can't find the
plugins, and it's not as smart as it could be about finding the
libraries without needing the full path. I have a patched version that
fixes these bugs... I haven't yet gotten around to trying to get it
checked into the repository, though. I probably should do that.

In the meantime, if you want my patched version, it's at
http://artdent.homelinux.net/svn/plugin~/

--
Jacob Lee
artdent at gmail.com