[PD] pdPod binaries

Martin . blindmanonacid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:34:48 CET 2008

Hans,

Thanks!

Finally got pdpod working on my 4th gen 'photo' ipod.

I had to reformat it from fat32 first, and then I had to find an osx
machine because the ipod wouldn't move from being read-only in linux
(though this might be my inexperience with linux as well). I only
tried the 'from scratch' option.

There are two downloads I had to search to find:

http://www.ucc.asn.au/~rvvs89/ipl/nightly/pzmodules.tar.gz
http://rvvs89.ucc.asn.au/ipl/nightly/appearance.tar.gz

cheers!
martin