[PD] Berlin Pure Data Meetings

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Tue Dec 16 18:36:00 CET 2008

Hey, warming this up again...

after seeing much more Berliners at the RjDj sprint this weekend and at
least 3 people including myself being interested in reanimating the
"Stammtisch" I think we can have an other try...

Perhaps we could also find some more unknown pd-users at C-Base?

> PS:
> As I am new here - has maybe someone tips which things are good to go to
> here in Berlin ?
> Maybe some locations/mailinglists/websites with nice events or
> communities ? - Thanks for any hints !

My Favorite to go at the weekend and get some freaked out electronics
and new media art _was_ the Tesla http://www.tesla-berlin.de/ It's worth
looking at them for a revival or special events.

The "Zentrale Randlage" http://www.zentrale-randlage.org/ was also quite
cool but they are also kind of disappeard but active on lower level.
Same as for Tesla...

The "Ausland" http://ausland-berlin.de/ has some interesting events
sometimes.

The "Antje Öklesund" http://www.antjeoeklesund.de/ was also interesting.

Don't know the C-Base very well but I think it's also interesting.

'm sure there are many more...

Grüße,
Martin