[PD] Berlin Pure Data Meetings

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Dec 16 18:42:35 CET 2008

Unfortunately missed the RjDj thing.... last year I posted a blog about
Berlin venues, in need of updating, but here it is for good measure:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=8000634&blogID=341858282

We do Pd and other workshops at Pickled Feet:

http://pickledfeet.com/workshops.php

Chaos Computer Club Congress is happening again, but like many people
I'll be out of town:

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2008/

have a good holidays!
D.

Martin Schied wrote:
> Hey, warming this up again...
>
> after seeing much more Berliners at the RjDj sprint this weekend and at
> least 3 people including myself being interested in reanimating the
> "Stammtisch" I think we can have an other try...
>
> Perhaps we could also find some more unknown pd-users at C-Base?
>
>> PS:
>> As I am new here - has maybe someone tips which things are good to go to
>> here in Berlin ?
>> Maybe some locations/mailinglists/websites with nice events or
>> communities ? - Thanks for any hints !
>>
> My Favorite to go at the weekend and get some freaked out electronics
> and new media art _was_ the Tesla http://www.tesla-berlin.de/ It's worth
> looking at them for a revival or special events.
>
> The "Zentrale Randlage" http://www.zentrale-randlage.org/ was also quite
> cool but they are also kind of disappeard but active on lower level.
> Same as for Tesla...
>
> The "Ausland" http://ausland-berlin.de/ has some interesting events
> sometimes.
>
> The "Antje Öklesund" http://www.antjeoeklesund.de/ was also interesting.
>
> Don't know the C-Base very well but I think it's also interesting.
>
> 'm sure there are many more...
>
> Grüße,
> Martin

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 106:
"Look at a very small object, look at its centre"