[PD] escape space character

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 04:55:14 CET 2009

Currently, there is no way to do an escape. There is some discussion
about trying to implement a "quoting" method that would allows
spaces...

I attached an example of how you can convert a list of symbols (and
numbers) into a single symbol, which would include spaces. It depends
on an external from 'zexy' (part of the extended stuff).

Mike