[PD] limit in number of sssad abstraction

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 12:47:05 CET 2009

hello list, is there is a limit in the number of sssad abstractions that can be used in a patch, im using 50 sssad abstractions in a patch and when i save  to a text file my pd crashes(but it still save fine the file), and then when i try to load the textfile- preset it loads fine but i get stack overflow messages, when my patch had 20 sssad abstractions it used to work fine.

why is that? Is the problem the number of sssad abstractions im using?

is there anyway of fixing this?
Do anybody have any idea?
im using pd extended 0.40.3

many thanks