[PD] limit in number of sssad abstraction

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 19:36:29 CET 2009

Hi Frank, i discovered that the problem is not something specific in my patch , it also happenes in your sssad-example's patch: if you first load a preset and then you try to save another one it always crashes. So if you first save a preset and then load it , it works fine, but if you want to save a new preset without closing and reopening pd, it crashes, any idea of how to fix this?

thanks

Pun.