[PD] Phone application

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:58:13 CET 2009

Hi there,is there a way to create a pd patch and make it works in a phone? It doesnt have to be a playable patch, just a generative patch which starts when open that can be used in any regular telephone.I found pd2j2me but that project is not maintained since 2005 and I guess there must be something newer.The idea is to give it as a present to friends, so it doesnt have to be difficult to install in a phone, like a Nokia N73 for instanceThank you,Josué