[PD] PD + Digi 003

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:17:06 CET 2009

Hey,

Does anyone have any experience with the Digi 003? We have two of these things in our labs and every time i try to use Jack with it I get:

"Error:
Cannot start Jack server,
Please check preferences or retry after a system reboot."

I have a demo of "audio hijack" that uses soundflower and seems to work fine if i choose soundflower as my pd output. i can not choose the digi 003 directly from pd....?

not sure if this is a jack problem? anyone get this this to work with jack/pd?

i know these things are a pain in the ass. digidesign....bite me on this one!