[PD] finding funding to the PdCon09

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 21 10:46:40 CET 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 01:38 +0100, David Doukhan wrote:
> Does the Swiss Pro Helvetia fund works for european who are not living in Swiss?
> Does anyone have an idea on the way to get funds if I'm French?

afaik, they primarily support people, that are either swiss or
working/living in switzerland [1]. since i hadn't anything to do
directly with 'pro helvetia' for the pd-con07, i wonder as well, what
kind of cooperation they agreed to participate for the last convention.
since they supported the last convention, we definitely should try it
again.

@alx1: how did you get funds from pro helvetia in 2007?

i don't have something to present (or know something to work on), so i
cannot apply for grants myself. if there is another how i could help you
raise funds, please let me know.

[1] http://www.prohelvetia.ch/index.cfm?&id=1540

roman