[PD] Windows builds + documentation

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:14:15 CET 2009

> Hey,
>
> I am happy to try to help you thru the troubles you run into so that we
> can get you building.  My only request is that we do it on the pd-list
> so that it is archived and others and join in if they want to.
>
> It seems to me that your /usr/local/ might not be setup right.  In MSYS,
> run the command "mount" and send the output to this thread.

I know and thanks for that, but I really want to avoid putting myself in
those situations for now. It would be confortable for me to have an
updated version of pd-ext just because I'm teaching myself about data-s,
but it really doesn't stop me from working (or I would just bite the
bullet). I prefer to wait than to start this tryout-and-fail game again
(as you might understand from previous posts, I don't have much pacience
for this anymore). this might even be a way to make me try ubuntu again
[that is, until something in ubuntu fails without me causing it, as it
happens sometimes].

anyway, I updated the wiki as much (or as little) as I could.