[PD] phase-canceling

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:08:22 CET 2009

Simply put, all variables are global.  In objects (not messages), use
$0 as part of the variable name to give it an unique identifier.
Within your patch, anywhere you use $0, it is the same number.

$0 generated when the patch is created and is different for every
instance of a patch.  There's lots of good stuff in the archives on
this subject and I think "locality" tutorials.

Chuck