[PD] Array that scrolls from right to left

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Feb 24 18:07:02 CET 2009

Hallo,
cyrille henry hat gesagt: // cyrille henry wrote:

> > (Btw. I think the dependency of "mapping" on "purepd" is a bit, uhm,
> > uncomfortable.)
> i strongly agree here.
> i need your help to have Hans authorisation to remove it!

Hehe, I think you two better fight it out without me. :)

But anyway I think, it would be cool if mapping could be a bit more
self-contained.  Personally I would prefer it as a vanilla library as
that would make it possible to to be used in vanilla enviroments like
RjDj or even PDa (although without [list] that would be hard).

I guess, some externals cannot sensibly be removed, but at least
float_argument is so trivial ... Maybe just copy it over to mapping and
use it from there?

Ciao
--
Frank