[PD] Array that scrolls from right to left

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Feb 24 18:46:51 CET 2009

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> cyrille henry hat gesagt: // cyrille henry wrote:
>
>>> (Btw. I think the dependency of "mapping" on "purepd" is a bit, uhm,
>>> uncomfortable.)
>> i strongly agree here.
>> i need your help to have Hans authorisation to remove it!
>
> Hehe, I think you two better fight it out without me. :)
>
> But anyway I think, it would be cool if mapping could be a bit more
> self-contained.
YES
>Personally I would prefer it as a vanilla library as
> that would make it possible to to be used in vanilla enviroments like
> RjDj or even PDa (although without [list] that would be hard).
yep, list is mandatory for most mapping stuff.

> I guess, some externals cannot sensibly be removed, but at least
> float_argument is so trivial ... Maybe just copy it over to mapping and
> use it from there?
yes, except float_argument, any_argument and purepd/once i don't see where to remove dependence.
speedlim maybe also but it is used only in the examples...

other dependence are hard to remove, or limited to specific object, or only in the help file.

Cyrille