[PD] call for help: help patch fixing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 1 23:29:04 CET 2009

This is great!  First off, I'll just say, I don't think it matters
which platform/OS you use, these things should work on all platforms.
I think Kyle's process makes sense, here are a couple minor questions:

- if you have svn access, commit directly (if you want svn access,
request on pd-dev)
- if you don't have svn access, then submit to the patch tracker

There are a number of tests that we could run.  Off the top of my
head, I was thinking of starting off by running a script which opens
every help patch, and if Pd crashes, it will send a report.  Then we
could add something that loads every

One question is how to get the results from the script.  An easy thing
to setup would be to have the script send results to pd-cvs at iem.at.
Does that work for everyone?

.hc

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/