[PD] Arduino/SRF05

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:56:23 CET 2009

Hey Hans-Christoph

Actually, I've had the sensor working with Arduino and pulsing LEDs
for a while - that part's fine. Now it's just getting Pd to understand
Arduino's Serial.println that's giving me trouble. I'm going to open
up [arduino] and I bet I'll find the secret there.

I was hoping there's be a strictly Pd way to do it - it's for an intro
workshop and I was going to show folks how super-easy it is. Hopefully
I'll be able to show folks how almost super-easy it is instead.

This may be one of those rare occasions where it's actually easier to
do something _without_ Pd:)

cheers
dafydd

--