[PD] [GEM] pix_video, firewire, and linux ?

Mario Mora maredmo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:56:23 CET 2009

pure:dyne never has worked with firewire for me, but i have used dyne:bolic
with firewire with great results, but i have tested only audio, dyne:bolic
has GEM and i have used flawessly but not tried capturing video by firewire
yet.
Maybe you can try using dyne:bolic and using the "modules" of pure:dyne for
puredata and GEM so you can get a newer version than dyne:bolic has inside,
that's the way i have used pd+gem in dybe:bolic with no problems so far