[PD] Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Fri Mar 13 10:58:32 CET 2009

In fact I'm working on a very similar project (called 'abunch') since
a year, I hope to release it in one of the following weeks.
Everything is in pd vanilla. I tried to make it as user friendly as
possible, I've been testing and using it a lot in my lessons. It
contains a lot of the units that you mentioned...

Hans R