[PD] pidip compilation problem

marc widmer marc at anorg.net
Wed Mar 18 10:48:32 CET 2009

hi list & yves

i tested my old patches and everything looks ok, beside a warning in the
shell, that base64 is missing, is this important?
so far everything worked.

i changed c_track in the source, so that it checks not one point, but a
matrix of points. at the moment all these points
are with fixed offset between each other. from pd i just set the start
coordinates. furthermore i do check not the color
of one pixel, but of all surrounding points (9 in total) and calculate
the average. i do this to avoid tracking flickering pixel
noises which sometimes occur when i grap video from my surveillance
color cams.

at the moment this is rather a hack of your source then a proper
enhancement, but maybe, if you think this could be usefull,
a module lik c_track_matrix could be a goal. where one can send a list
with coordinates to track and the area space
surrounding that point.

i haven't checked the development of pidip since a while, maybe now
there is already a better way to do this.

all the best
marc

--
netzbarkeit: Medienservice nach Mass

Marc Widmer, Bitarbeiter

ADRESS: netzbarkeit, Kernstrasse 37, CH-8004 Zurich, Switzerland
PHONE: +41 (0)44 400 50 45  :  FAX: +41 (0)44 400 50 47
WEB: www.netzbarkeit.ch

NEU: emaki-Newstool www.newstool.ch

Email-Newsletter-Management für Firmen, Institutionen und Vereine.