[PD] dynamic creation arguments for route

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 21:02:24 CET 2009

Dynaroute does something different than sroute-- you can send a list to its right inlet to change any or all of the creation arguments.

You could also simply change the word "route" to "select" in the guts of the abstraction and have a "dynaselect," which might be handy for quickly setting key bindings.

-Jonathan