[PD] GSoC Fwd: Thank you for your application

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Thu Mar 19 12:13:49 CET 2009

ahh, too bad.. this is obviously a template rejection notice, do they usually
follow up this initial rejection with which criteria the organisation missed
and which parts of the application need to be better addressed?

it may just be the luck of the draw, but we are losing out to projects like
scummvm - a virtual machine for playing video games from 1987! not that i
have a problem with maniac mansion as such, but somethings gotta give!

anyhow, good work to those responsible for putting the application together, i
am sure with a bit of feedback and a little work, we will be a contender for
next year.

cheers,
dmotd