[PD] stop animation/motion in pd/gem

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Fri Mar 20 03:50:16 CET 2009

> examples/pdp/example12.pd from pdp does something similar,

thats great. i had never seen that one! thanks for pointer....

> GridFlow has a nervous_video.pd
> patch that shows how to store a bunch of frames in a big
> grid...

that looks pretty elegant and will give it a shot on linux machine... BTW was wondering though if there are any plans to implement gridflow in extended? it would benefit our freshmen students for ease of installation/use on osx machines they now all run and i would love to demo this "nerv_vid" example...

> ToonLoop, I immediately thought about this music video made
> in 1986:
>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMylfkSDKV0

awesome! i dont remember ever seeing that one before.... not even in the '80's!!

- mark