[PD] stop animation/motion in pd/gem

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Mar 25 21:27:41 CET 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, mark edward grimm wrote:

> that looks pretty elegant and will give it a shot on linux machine...
> BTW was wondering though if there are any plans to implement gridflow in
> extended? it would benefit our freshmen students for ease of
> installation/use on osx machines they now all run and i would love to
> demo this "nerv_vid" example...

That was planned and then postponed and in the end I don't know when it
can happen. About debugging anything on OSX, I don't personally run
anything else than Linux myself... it would be best if someone else could
handle the OSX port of it. In the end, it would also be better if someone
else could handle the inclusion in pd-extended, but it's more likely that
I work on that one soon, than on OSX fixes. I could include any OSX fixes
given to me on the gridflow-dev mailing-list or give commit access to
people who want to make many contributions.