[PD] Faust and PD

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 24 20:09:38 CET 2009

Geoff wrote:

> I have put them in a place where the Path of PD searches and all the
> objects work except the main one.
> bandfilter~.pd_linux

that's because the .pd_linux is not searched by Pd on OSX.

> Am I correct in assuming that although Faust to PD works it only works,
> for LINUX users and that it can't be used by me in OSX?

unlikely but possible.
however, it might very well be that the generator-template just produced
the a file with the wrong extensions.
try renaming the file to bandfilter~.pd_darwin and see whether it works.

(btw, it is really unlikely that you have cross-compiled a linux-binary)

fgamsdr
IOhannes