[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, March 29th 5pm)

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:55:03 CEST 2009

Yes, thanks for coming out. I especially liked the Arduino/Sensor
demo. I will have to talk with you, Kyle, about how to build one and
where you got the parts.

And Ben, it would be great to see some of the stuff you are working
on, hopefully your moving out of the neighborhood won't deter that...
Of course, we could do this again somewhere else.

But the idea of hold a small workshop on writing externals would be a
great idea. I would be more than happy to share what info I have. An
idea for the next meeting.

Which bring me to the next question. When is the next meeting? Would
you like to try this once a month? More, Less?

Thanks again, I would like to see this happen more often.

Mike

--

Rodney Dangerfield  - "I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't
want to interrupt her."