[PD] pdtoblender

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:31:19 CET 2009

hi

me too .. i just started to study blender ..
to get to interact with pd is a brilliant idea -
i was thinking of 3d visual interfaces to some syhnths would be great!

did you make any progerss with pd+blender since that post?

i'm quite keen on python ..but seems like it's not very pyhtonie stuff
that ..))))

cheers,
please keep in touch!
--