[PD] PD t-shirts

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 1 04:31:38 CEST 2009

Sounds like a great idea!  And some people have been asking me for t-
shirts.  I have been thinking of a similar thing for Pd-extended.  I
think the easiest way to handle this would be to set up some kind of
fund for the PdConvention.  Then who ever is running the Pd Convention
would get the funds for the convention.  The funds could be used for
sponsoring travel, hosting people, food at the conference, space
rental, etc.

I guess the tricky part is where to collect the money.  We've talked
about this in the past, it shouldn't get too bogged down in the
possibilities.  For example, I think it would be ok to have a paypal
account that a couple people had access too.  It could be something
like donate at puredata.info.

.hc