[PD] nightly Windows builds are back

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 10 21:19:44 CEST 2009

great, finally!

there are still some details, though: there are still files that need to
be confirmed to overwrite, and shouldn't have to. these files are in the
folders
- /bin
-/doc/ - adding to that, these files were installed as written-only. so
the user has to keep the "yes" key pressed for 10m
- /extra/ - the files were read-only, so they had to be changed before
installing. but there was no overwrite confirmation here

besides that, it seems to be working.