[PD] Need help for presenting workshop

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Apr 17 17:06:27 CEST 2009

Yes, definitely, the way I teach now is have everyone in the workshop
build a patch at the same time as I bulid it on the main screen.
Then I go around and help everyone get it working.  Then they all get
it working at the end.

There are lots of materials you can use, here are two good resources:
http://puredata.info/docs/workshops
http://en.flossmanuals.net/puredata

I attached my favorite Pd hello world patch, it is a very simple ring
modulator on your voice.