[PD] Need help for presenting workshop

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:08:56 CEST 2009

When I have been involved with beginning level workshops for both
Processing and PD the approach Hans and hard off suggest is definitely
the best. Miller taught a workshop here a while ago where he had the
students build several small patches, each subsequent patch used some
part of the previous as a starting point so students got some sense of
continuity and learned a method by which they could continue to work
after the class - it gave them a small toolbox to work with later.
Golan Levin and Casey Reas each do the something similar to introduce
Processing.

Greg