[PD] -nogui troubles on mac

hard off hard.off at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:26:53 CEST 2009

running mac os 10.4, and the latest version of vanilla pd with -nogui, the
attached patch does not work how it should.

the patch is a simple phasor~ ping sound, run through a [delread~] /
[delwrite~] delayline.  with gui turned on, it works as expected, making a
feedback echo,

but with -the nogui option enabled, the delayline is just making a small
delay (my guess is one block)

is this a known issue?  are there other known issues with running -nogui on
mac, or in general?  this is the first definite trouble we have isolated,
but i think we might have some other issues too.