[PD] readanysf~ v0.30

joel silvestre j.silvestre at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 20 18:01:42 CEST 2009

Le mercredi 29 avril 2009 à 03:41 +0200, august a écrit :

> hallo,
>

> 	I made some major bug fixes to my readanysf~ external.
> 	readanysf~ is a puredata external for reading many file formats from
> 	your hard disk or via network.
>
> 	please check it out.
>

> 	http://aug.ment.org/readanysf
>

> 	-august.

hi august,

a very little bug: the length of file is outputed as an int number,
nothing after the decimal point.

Line 252 in Readsf.cpp is :
return (float)(gavl_time_to_samples( input_audio_format.samplerate, t) /
input_audio_format.samplerate);

and if I'm not wrong, should be something like :
return (float)(gavl_time_to_samples( input_audio_format.samplerate, t) /
(float) input_audio_format.samplerate);

"Length in second that have been played so far" is updated every 1000
dsp blocks. I think it's to much. Loops and events triggering will
benefit a lot of a higher timing resolution, maybe a single dsp block.

All the best.