[PD] readanysf~ v0.30

joel silvestre j.silvestre at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 20 19:49:32 CEST 2009

Le mercredi 20 mai 2009 à 18:01 +0200, joel silvestre a écrit :
> Le mercredi 29 avril 2009 à 03:41 +0200, august a écrit :
> >

> > hallo,
> >

> > 	I made some major bug fixes to my readanysf~ external.
> > 	readanysf~ is a puredata external for reading many file formats from
> > 	your hard disk or via network.
> >
> > 	please check it out.
> >

> > 	http://aug.ment.org/readanysf
> >

> > 	-august.

Two new bugs:

Pd crash if Readanysf is asked to play before Pd dsp is turned on. Once
turned on, dsp can be turned back off without crash when readanysf is
asked to play.

When openning a new soundfile, the previous if any, is not closed
properly. The memory is not freed and the whole thing crash.

All the best