[PD] readanysf~ v0.30

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu May 21 18:45:00 CEST 2009

> Pd crash if Readanysf is asked to play before Pd dsp is turned on. Once
> turned on, dsp can be turned back off without crash when readanysf is
> asked to play.

thanks again for the report.

the new version 0.35 should handle this correctly now.   was a stupid
mistake.

download here:

http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.35.tar.gz

> When openning a new soundfile, the previous if any, is not closed
> properly. The memory is not freed and the whole thing crash.

hmm.  I think this was a bug I fixed from an older version.  Can you try
the latest version now and let me know if you still experience this
problem?

-august.