[PD] crash in readanysf~ 0.33

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 22 21:26:58 CEST 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 3:05 PM, august wrote:

>>> fixed in latest CVS for gmerlin_avdecoder.
>>
>> Excellent!  Do you know if there are plans for a gmerlin_avdecoder
>> release any time soon?  That will make the Fink/Mac OS X packaging
>> a lot
>> easier.  It might make it more likely that the Debian/Multimedia
>> package
>> gets updated too.
>>

> I don't think there are any plans to make a release any time soon.
> leider.

Hmm, I think its probably best to then to check the avdec sources into
the same folder as readanysf~ and build it from there.  Its not
included in Debian, Ubuntu, or Fedora.  Then once it is included, that
source can be removed.  The rest of the dependencies are in Debian,
Ubuntu, Fedora, and Fink, I think, so they can be used that way.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler