[PD] fluid~ por OSX 10.5?????

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu May 28 20:33:57 CEST 2009

Hi Andres,

Did you manage to resolve this? One option is to use dssi~ to host the
fluidsynth-dssi plugin. I'm planning to add fluidsynth-dssi to the
next Pd-extended 'postlude' edition, and if you're still after this
functionality I could increase the priority level of this a bit.

Jamie

--
http://www.jamiebullock.com