[PD] Metastudio 3!!

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 20:08:06 CEST 2009

Cool. The help patches, when complete, should give an overview of usage with examples, but you're right of course that principles of operation should be easy to identify and reproduce.

It's very cumbersome also. I want to break up the sequencing part a bit more in future, rather than building bigger and bigger sequencers, build smaller perhaps.

But if I can just get v3 finished and bugfixed, I might take a break, grow a beard, have a family.....and come back to it. Except that it is also addictive!

Best,
Ed