[PD] pdp question

>---------------<[O:O]>---------------< benjah at free.fr
Mon Aug 3 21:45:00 CEST 2009

ola,

I use a small trick for gnome with pdp : I configure xorg.conf as below
(for nvidiaaa cards, must be adapted to each config) or use the graphic
interface to put the second screen 100 pix below the first, then [dimen
816 612< and [1670 76< before creating a pdp_glx screen
then I alt + click on the pdp window and move it to hide the borders
outside the second screen, it is also possible to rezise it by hand to
adapt catching the corner of the window on your first screen ...

a++
benjamin

===
Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Screen0"
    Device         "Videocard0"
    Monitor        "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Option         "NoLogo" "TRUE"
    Option         "TwinView" "1"
    Option         "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" "DFP-0"
    Option         "metamodes" "CRT: 800x600 +1680+100, DFP: 1680x1050 +0+0"
    SubSection     "Display"
        Depth       24
    EndSubSection
EndSection