[PD] pdp question

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:10:41 CEST 2009

For me it´s easier...
in gnome just set a shortcut command for fullscreen window (from menu
preferences).
In that way you can have your pdp output window in fullscreen mode without
any border (like Gem)
bye
Luca

On 8/3/09, >---------------<[O:O]>---------------< <benjah at free.fr> wrote:

> ola,
>
> I use a small trick for gnome with pdp : I configure xorg.conf as below
> (for nvidiaaa cards, must be adapted to each config) or use the graphic
> interface to put the second screen 100 pix below the first, then [dimen
> 816 612< and [1670 76< before creating a pdp_glx screen
> then I alt + click on the pdp window and move it to hide the borders
> outside the second screen, it is also possible to rezise it by hand to
> adapt catching the corner of the window on your first screen ...
>
> a++
> benjamin
>

> ===
> Section "Screen"
>   Identifier     "Screen0"
>   Device         "Videocard0"
>   Monitor        "Monitor0"
>   DefaultDepth    24
>   Option         "NoLogo" "TRUE"
>   Option         "TwinView" "1"
>   Option         "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" "DFP-0"
>   Option         "metamodes" "CRT: 800x600 +1680+100, DFP: 1680x1050 +0+0"
>   SubSection     "Display"
>       Depth       24
>   EndSubSection
> EndSection
>

> ydegoyon at gmail.com a écrit :
>
>> ola,
>>
>> the pdp_glx object accepts a message :
>> [posdim x y width height (,
>> so a message
>> [posdim 1025 0 1024 768(
>> should work for a resolution of 1024x768,
>> it should be full screen on your extended desktop.
>>
>> in linux, gnome doesn't let you position a window on 0,
>> so you have to use a window manager like fluxbox.
>>
>> i don't know the situation on macosx.
>>
>> saludos,
>> sevy
>>
>> budi prakosa wrote:
>>
>>> can i use fullscreen+borderless window using pdp like gem? i use macosx
>>>
>>> thanks!

If identity in the Post-modernism is nothing you can call me a
RadikalTeknoFreak Hartivist
www.estereotips.net
qeve.estereotips.net