[PD] [PD-dev] puredata/gridflow/webcam driver=which are supported?

sisil mehta sisilmet2000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:35:27 CEST 2009

Hey,
As you had mentioned i did use libv4l, and finally my cam -- logitech
quickcam e2500 started working with camorama. However it still doesnt work
with PD???? PD always crashes when i'm using the #camera-help.pd while
selecting the cameraa input device.
More detials posted in this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg27734.html

Could there be an issue with the OS (ubuntu 9.04) or while configuring ??
I'm totally lost.

sisil